Oh hi there reader! You look lovely.
I’m thrilled to be doing a ‘Monday Meme’ again(though im terribly late) from Strawberry Singh. Been awhile since she has put one up and more than awhile since I blogged regularly. Maybe this will lead to more bloggage from, who knows!.
This weeks theme is Never Have I Ever. This should be fun or terrifying.
Meme instructions, from Berry:
Copy and paste the following statements and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well! Be sure to leave your link on Berry’s blog post.
- Never have I ever had sex, in Second Life. – Yes, several times over the years as Prue. I know it sounds like a shock, as I am male in real life but labels aren’t important to me. Yes he knew about the me behind the computer and never once made me feel uncomfortable. Virtually speaking, it was the best.
- Never have I ever visited a sex sim, in Second Life. – Yes, though, mostly to troll people with my SL sister.
- Never have I ever been an escort or stripper, in Second Life. – .It was my first job when I joined SL. It had all of these little shops around it and when I made enough, I would jump off the pole to go shopping.
- Never have I ever been in porn videos in Second Life. – Never, at least, not to my knowledge.
- Never have I ever done things that may be illegal in the real world, in Second Life. –Never.
- Never have I ever created an ALT for secret activities, in Second Life.–Never. I’m always done all my dirty work on my main.
- Never have I ever had a one night stand, in Second Life. – Never.
- Never have I ever been part of a roleplay community, in Second Life.– Never. Lots of my friends have, but I never got into it.
- Never have I ever discovered a new fetish, because of Second Life. – Never but I have tried some out I had, cause virtually, its so much safer, lets be honest.
- Never have I ever done things in Second Life that I wouldn’t admit to my friends or family. – I have. Mainly the fact I play a female avatar. I’ve done a few blog posts as to why I do, its out there, but not for my family and the friends that do know are my SL ones, many of which have crossed over to friends in RL. I tried to explain it to a few family members once and it went terrible and they severely judged me, after that I never brought it up again.
- Hair-Exile(Kavar Cleanslate)-Coming Up Daises
- Mesh Body-Maitreya(Onyx LeShelle)-Lara 3.5
- Heels-Candydoll(Rebeca Dembo)-Tricky Heels Petals Neon
- Decor/items-Tres Blah(J.W.) Various gachas