Uber is back with a pop of color with its Neon theme. I love fun, flirty colors and this round gives me that plus some awesome 80’s realness.
Tres Blah was the first stop for me at Uber. I had seen her skater dress via flickr and was instantly in love. I decided to step out of my color comfort zone and purchase the Orange version. I thought I might regret it but thankfully it didn’t turn out that way.
I took another step out of my comfort zone for this hair from Chemistry, which is available at their mainstore. I am normally in either very long hair or shoulder length, but rarely hair this short. I decided to try out the demo for Min and was instantly sold. It fits perfectly with no alpha needed and side swept bangs are adorable.
I am a HUGE Sailor Moon fan, so when I spotted a gacha key on a box at a yard-sale that featured my earrings as one of the rares, I had to have them! Thankfully a friend had both pairs and I quickly snatched them up. The other pair is named Black Sailor Kitty aka Luna and the ones im wearing for this look are White Sailor Kitty aka Artemis.
Candydoll was my next stop for her new Tricky heels. This was a normal purchase color as I wanted something to semi match my lipstick. I love the shape of these heels and the texturing is really superb.
Check my look out below!.
- Hair-Chemistry(Kimberlee Miles)-Min HUD 1
- Earrings-Noodles(Natalee Oodles)-White Sailor Kitty RARE
- Dress-Tres Blah(Julliette Westerburg)-Cutout Skater in Orange @ Uber
- Heels-Candydoll(Rebeca Dembo)-Tricky in Petals Neon @ Uber
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Katra Asia Party 04
- Nails-.tsg.(Eilfie Sugarplum)-Moon Princess, made for Gesture SLink Hands
- Hands-SLink(Siddean Munro)-Gesture