Hi there gentle readers.
Of all the clothing/accessory brands in Second Life, none have had such staying power as that of Aranel Ah’s BOOM Clothing for me. As long as I have been playing, BOOM has been a fixture in my wardrobe in many capacities ranging from adorable attachments, to sexy-sweet clothing. I have only positive things to say, especially about Aranel herself. Allot of SL designers have atrocious customer service, often blaming the customer rather than admitting any fault. Aranel is not one of those designers; she hasn’t lost sight of why she still creates, why she still stays. Plus her Tiffany color is on point #YassGawd
Glam Affair is another brand I have always loved and will always look to for perfect eyebrows, lipsticks and cheek shading. It’s rare for me to say that I don’t look good is anything Aida creates. As a girl who has been lucky enough to work with Glam Affair on many occasions, it would be a lie to say I don’t miss having a more personal connection to the brand. No matter what may have been, I will always support Glam Affair whether by blog or simply purchasing a new release. Aida’s staying power is personified by her giving nature, honesty and reach for a higher standard among her skin creator counterparts. A change in station, shouldn’t be a change in affection.
Check out my look below.
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Ellie in Asia 08 @ Uber
- Dress-BOOM(Aranel Ah)-Cafe Bijou in Tiffany
- Hair-Taketomi(Bella Earst)Athena in Light Blondes
- Tattoos-.Things.(Nheria)-Arms-Shield Maiden(gacha)-Legs-Spectrum in Fresh @ The Fantasy Collective
- Heels–Blah(Hoshi Kimono)-My Duper Pumps in Nude(I fucking love these)
- Hands & Feet-SLink(Siddean Munro)-Casual and High