Hi there gentle readers!.
When I first started to see the previews for Cutie Moon Fair, I completely fan girl’d. I have been a fan of Sailor Moon ever since it first graced my television on Toonami(if you remember that, like this post!) when I would get home from school. It’s been a long standing dream of mine to see Sailor Moon items in SL(there have been some before but never this many or this good of quality) so that I could live out my childhood dream of transforming into a Sailor Scout and fighting the Nega-verse.
There are so many talented designers participating in Cutie Moon Fair, but one of my favorites is The Sugar Garden. Could Eilfie be any more amazing?! Her Sailor themed items are so stunning and realistic, its as if im holding them in Real Life. A rare treat. Of all the many things I purchased at Cutie Moon Fair, TSG’s would have to be my absolute favorite.
The Secret Stores Sweet Sailor dress is so adorable and sweet. I edited the TSG Pink Sugar Compact closed version onto the front of this dress as the thought popped into my head it might look good. After seeing it on, I fell in love. Im not normally a person who changes outfits from how they normally look, but I couldn’t resist showing it off with the Compact on the bow.
Of all the Fairs going on in SL right now, this one holds a special place in my heart. Sailor Moon got me through some of the darkest moments in my life and for that I am so grateful.
Be sure to visit the Cute Moon Fair before its over!.
- Hair-LeLutka(Thora Charron)-Adile in Pitch
- Moon-NOX(Anya Mcconach)-Astro Glyph [Moon] @ Cutie Moon Fair
- Compact-TSG(Eilfie Sugarplum)-Pink Sugar @ Cutie Moon Fair
- Dress-The Secret Store(Maylee Oh)-Sweet Sailor Dress – Chibi @ Cutie Moon Fair
- Skin-The Skin Shop(theshops.resident) Deja in Tone 11 with Threaded Eyebrows(11) Black, Juicy Lipstick(11) Lush, Shimmer Eyeshadow(11) Onyx
- Hands-SLink(Siddean Munro)-Relaxed