Hello again my darling gentle readers.
For the first time ever I am participating in a Meme. Why you might ask?. I just really liked the idea of being pushed to write a bit more(okay a lot more) than I normally do. Let’s get to it!.
- What is the December/Winter season like where you live?-I live in Indiana, so the winter season is cold and filled with way to much snow. I moved here from North Carolina where I was born and raised and anybody from there can tell you, it rarely ever snows. I remember being a child and so excited that I cold almost make a snow man. Everything would shut down if it even snowed an inch, heck even if it sleeted. Here, there can be a foot of snow and everything is open and people are still on the go. After five years ive gotten used to it, but it was a big adjustment.
- When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head?-That my favorite holiday films, like Home Alone 1&2, A Christmas Story etc, will all be watchable again. Plus I can wear all my of jackets and coats I have hoarded over the years. I still have jacket from when I was in 10th grade in perfect condition.
- Have you ever played any extreme winter sports?-Nope, though im not entirely sure what would classify as an extreme winter sport, but I know I don’t do sports of any kind, so im safe(lol).
- What do you like most about this season?-The feeling of love and cheer. Christmas brings a bit of magic with it each year when it visits and I think the world could use a lot more of it.
- Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year?-I do celebrate Christmas. I have every year since I was an infant. Now that im an adult and on my own, I realize just how special those times were setting up the tree with family. I understand now why my mother made us all help out and participate even if we didn’t want to. There is just something so important about decorating a Christmas tree with people you love. Its not just throwing ornaments onto it, but the conversations and laughs you have. Though my tree is not yet decorated, I am looking forward to getting it set up(when I can be bothered to do it).
I have always admired Strawberry’s blog and Strawberry herself. A true inspiration to me as a blogger and a human being. If you want to participate in Strawberry’s Meme, visit strawberrysingh.com.
- Hair-DeLa(Kuranosuke Kamachi)-Jules in Black 04(obsessed with this hair!)
- Skin-The Skin Shop(theshops.resident) Deja in Tone 11 with Threaded Eyebrows(11) Black, Flirtatious Lipstick(11) Lilac, Shimmer Eyeshadow(11) Onyx, Cleavage ‘Pushup’ (11)
- Hands-Slink(Siddean Munro)-Casual
- Dress-Celoe(ShaySibrian)-Syren in Pale
- Jewelry-P.C.(Ava Lu)-Encrusted Emerald Set
- Pose-Purple Poses(Audrey Guter)-Marisa 01