I wanted to start this post out by asking my readers(all 5 of you, ha!) to give me some feedback on my new layout. I tried for a simpler look but I am not sure im sold just yet. Tell me what you think with the Poll at the bottom. I’ve also put up a photo for my banner, by the lovely Darcy Foxtrot, but I am actively seeking somebody to create a banner especially for my blog. If you create logo/banners please contact me.
My eyes are from the Vanity Collection by IKON; Poltergeist. I paired the new Glasses, Baroque, from Glam Affair with them just cause I really loved them together. Bright things for the win!.
There is also some exciting news from Slink!. Feet & Hands have been updated to now use Tattoo Layers and be tintable!. I nearly fainted when I heard this was happening, its to amazing.
My Nails are from Cannibelle, which is currently only on Marketplace. Anna was sweet enough to send me these & I have only just gotten around to blogging them, but man oh man are they so cute!. Bright and beautiful with a bit of attitude. Check everything out and be sure to vote after the jump!.
- Hair-Analog Dog(Queue Marlowe) Madeline from Dark Blondes HUD
- Glasses-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Baroque Frame Glasses Dollie
- Skin-Glam Affair(Aida Ewing)-Neva in America Tone @ The Boutique
- Eyes-IKON(Ikon Innovia)-Vanity Eyes – Poltergeist
- Sweater-B.C.C(vitamingirl)-Breakfast At Tiffany’s knit Sweet Heart @ The Seasons Story
- Jeans-Maitreya(Onyx LeShelle)-Zipper Skinny Pastel * Lavender
- Hands-Slink(Siddean Munro)-Splayed Hands
- Nail Polish-Cannibelle(Annabelle Couturier)-Cameo Nails